Why not take a break and enjoy a beautiful weekend in Paris city? Imagine yourself strolling along the Seine river, be amazed again in front of the Eiffel Tower, walk through the gardens of the Trocadero, visit the Musée Guimet… and make a gourmet stop at 27 rue de Longchamp ROY to taste a macaron, our small and round cookie with its deliciously crunchy shell and its heart so melting and tasty.
Discover the French Macaron With Its Crisp Shell and Tender Heart
At ROY chocolatier, our Parisian macarons are handcrafted. They are less sweet than the ones you could buy in most pastry shops. A real plus for all gourmets who will much more appreciate our macarons: with less sugar, flavors will be more intense.
Our range of macaroons comes on a greedy symphony of flavors! From the very classic to the most unexpected ones, they are all available in our Parisian shop, 27 rue de Longchamp.
Among the inescapable ones, you will find:
- dark chocolate macaroons
- milk chocolate macaroons
- caramel and salted butter macaroons
- coffee macaroons
- vanilla macaroons
- or even the pistachio macaroons
Are you dreaming about a nice and unforgettable summer? Choose the fruity ones!
- blackcurrant macaroons
- raspberry macaroons
- lemon macaroons
- passion fruit macaroons
Make the choice of an exotic journey by tasting our new flavor coconut-yuzu, a citrus fruit from Asia. For a more festive atmosphere, let yourself be tempted by the champagne-currant macaron!
…Sweet and Salted Macaroons
You don’t know them yet? Our sweet and salted macaroons have unexpected flavors:
- macaroon with foie gras, and its light touch of parsley
- macaroon with truffles and its subtle touch of spice and cocoa
- macaroon with smoked salmon and its touch of basil
- macaroon with mushrooms and its delicious flavor of garlic
Serve them as appetizer or during a brunch, their unexpected flavors will surprise your guests for sure. Sweet and salted macarons will bring the perfect and finishing touch for your creative gourmet salads. Taste some of our recipe ideas.
- Festive salad: mixed green salad, one macaron with foie gras, fresh grape fruits and quail egg, balsamic sauce and hazelnut oil
- Seaside salad: lamb’s lettuce, cherry tomatoes, thin slices of radishes, a macaron with smoked salmon, fresh mint sauce, lemon and basil
- Black Diamond salad: because its flavor is unique, we suggest you serve the macaron with truffle as simply as possible, with few young salad leaves, some truffle oil and a light vinegar.
The New ROY chocolatier Macaroons
With the arrival of summer, ROY chocolatier is feeling in a festive mood and decided to welcome new “Cocktail” macaroons.
Mojito macaroons, Pina colada macarons, Punch and sangria macaroons are waiting for you. Let’s the party begin!
We hope to see you soon during your Parisian break!